Operational Requirements Analyst
As the largest pure-play IT services provider serving the U.S. government sector, Adtech is where you can come to be successful. Join a collaborative team, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success. Take advantage of tremendous opportunities as you help us chart our path to industry leadership.
Currently, we are seeking an Operational Analyst in Arlington, Virginia. The selected candidate must currently hold or be able to obtain a CBP Background Investigation Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
- Plans, conducts and consults on mission analysis to identify, define and prioritize the organization’s mission, essential tasks, and supporting tasks required to accomplish the mission.
- Plans, conducts and consults on capability analysis to identify, define and prioritize required capabilities, identify and define capability shortfalls (gaps) and develop recommended non-materiel and materiel solutions.
- Organizes, plans, and facilitates multifunctional requirement workshops to develop and define required capabilities and potential solutions (materiel and non-materiel) to close or mitigate defined capability gaps.
- Develops, documents, and gains organizational approval of capability requirement documents in accordance with DHS process requirements.
- Identifies and develops the initial resourcing strategies to support development of recommended solution approaches.
- Develops and maintains working relationships with supported organizations (customers or users) and with other capability development team members (i.e. system developers, system engineers, acquisition analysts, resource analysts, operational and system evaluators/testers, and external review and validation authorities).
- Conducts critical review of proposed and developed capability analysis and related products from CBP and other DHS component capability development experts.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
Must be a US citizen.
DHS Customs and Border Protection (CBP) suitability clearance (or ability to obtain).
Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years or Masters and 0 years
Minimum of 1 year experience Experience working within the DHS Joint Requirements Integration and Management System (JRIMS) or the DoD Joint Capability Integration and Development System (JCIDS).
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (2013).
It would be great if you also had:
Experience as a capability analyst within the federal government, Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Department of Defense (DoD).
Proficient with requirements management tools, such as Knowledge Management / Decision Support (KM/DS), Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements Management System (DOORS).
Other qualifications include:
Must be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in senior-level engagements as well as commercial and government interaction.
Facilitation and Elicitation Skills
Must be able to build, facilitate and lead multi-functional teams.
Must be able to facilitate / negotiate between multi-functional team members and perspectives.
Must be able to solicit / elicit capability requirements using multiple methodologies, to include research, interviews, questionnaires, and requirements workshops.