Adtech is seeking a Requirements Analyst in Crystal City, VA. The selected candidate must currently hold or be able to obtain a CBP Background Investigation Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
• You will be a senior member of a team of 5-7 individuals that will develop the functional requirements and documentation needed to contract sophisticated surveillance and communications technology.
• As a senior member of the team, you will lead by example for setting the standard for well documented SMART requirement documentation.
• You will perform requirements traceability analyses to track and confirm documentation captures all requirements. When industry provides new surprises, you will revise procurement documentation, based on available COTS solutions.
• Develop, maintain requirements and architectures processes and guidance in accordance with best practices. Derive and author functional requirements for specified system acquisitions.
• Perform requirements analysis and requirements engineering using Model Bases Systems Engineering (MBSE) techniques such as behavioral and structural analysis.
• Ensure best practices are clearly understood and enforced. Perform requirements engineering analysis, management, and traceability to create functional requirements and functional requirements documents (FRDs) to support program acquisitions.
• Coordinate and support requirements verification TADI with the appropriate test & evaluation organization.
• Represent Systems Engineering Division in leading, integrating, and supporting programs across complete acquisition lifecycle, considering the complete system view from concept to production, operation, and sustainment.
Qualifications BS or equivalent + 2 yrs related experience, or MS + 0 yrs experience
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
• BS or equivalent + 6 yrs related experience, or MS + 4 yrs related experience
• Requirements Analysis Experience
• System Modeling Experience
• Proficient with MS Office suite
It would be great if you also had:
• Sparx Enterprise Architect Experience
• DOORS Experience
• SysML Experience
Other qualifications include:
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Able to work in a team environment
• Understand Systems Engineering best practices
• Understand the Systems Engineering “V” complete lifecycle
Adtech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.