Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At Adtech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, Adtech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Research Analyst to join our team in the Northern Virginia area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within Adtech.
Deliver analysis for the identification and analysis of transnational criminal organizations, their future actions, and their methods.
• Search and analyze intelligence data, synthesize intelligence information into relationship or threat model data, and infer the confidence level and completeness of the information.
• Research additional sources such as trade, travel, criminal activity, and money movement to isolate actors, activities, and networks that represent threats to the US security or legal trade and travel.
• Provide analytical support for the development of analytic models to identify networks, predict future threats, and isolate and evaluate threat scenarios.
• Work in data science teams that include intelligence analysts, data and visualization experts, and software developers.
• Construct of dossiers for specific threats.
• Prepare documentation validating reasoning, certainty, and completeness in synthesized information.
High School Diploma and five plus years of intelligence analysis experience, or specialized training and/or, equivalent intelligence/academic experience; such as Associates degree OR above and three years of experience, OR a Master degree.
• Ability to collect, evaluate, analyze and abstract data from specific sources; compiling the data into finished analysis and reports.
• Ability to work with open source data, to include social media; structured and unstructured data profiling; rules engines.
• Demonstrated understanding of large, complex transaction data, with the ability to synthesize information from large amounts of data.
• Experience in community and threat Identification.
• Experience presenting work to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experience evaluating uncertainty in relationship data.
• Experience working in law enforcement or classified intelligence analysis environment.
• United States Citizenship and an active Secret level clearance; or the ability to obtain a Secret level clearance with the United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) suitability is required.
This position will require the ability to work from either of the following addresses:
5971 Kingstowne Village Parkway, Alexandria VA 22315
Ronald Reagan Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20229
Herndon, VA 20171
Reston, VA 20191
Requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and five to seven years of related experience and proficient in use of computer-spread sheets, databases and other related tools.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education, Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
05-06 years w/High School Diploma, 02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, 00-02 years w/Masters Degree, See Qualifications