Senior-Level Systems Analyst
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At Adtech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, Adtech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior-Level Systems Analyst to join our team in the Northern Virginia area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within Adtech.
• Analyzes and develops computer systems possessing a wide range of capabilities, including numerous engineering, business and records management functions.
• Develops plans for automated information systems from project inception to conclusion to support staff daily supervision when needed.
• Analyzes user interfaces, maintain hardware and software performance tuning, analyze workload and computer usage, maintain interfaces with outside systems, analyze downtimes, analyze proposed system modifications, upgrades and new COTS.
• Analyzes the problem and the information to be processed. Defines the problem, and develops system requirements and program specifications, from which programmers prepare detailed flow charts, programs, and tests.
• Provides technical and administrative direction for personnel performing software development tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept and to user standards, and for progress in accordance with schedules.
• Prepares milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on the system concept to colleagues, subordinates, and end user representatives.
• Evaluate new and existing software products from cost-effectiveness and feasibility analysis perspective
• Coordinates with the Project and/or Program Manager to ensure problem solution and user satisfaction. Makes recommendations, if needed, for approval of major systems installations.
• Coordinate with the intelligence community, gather requirements, analyze the data and business logic, and work with large data sets. Prepare documentation validating reasoning, certainty, and completeness synthesized information.
• High School Diploma and fifteen plus years of related experience, or specialized training or, equivalent experience/academic experience, and/or a Master degree (in Computer Science or related field) with no practical experience.
• Experience using Agile techniques to design, develop, enhance, test, debug, and implement software and troubleshoot production problems.
• Experience with Web-based services, HTML5 integration, modular visualization services, and integrated development environments (Eclipse IDE, Cygwin, RStudio).
• Experience in name matching, biometrics, role matching, corporate attributes, address matching, document matching, Geotemporal analysis, pattern of life characteristics, and fuzzy logic.
• Understand Agile methodology, data services development and optimization, middle layer services, Hadoop cluster data loading/profiling, indexing, and map reduce.
• Statistics experience to derive understanding from Variance, Sensitivity, and Specificity Analysis.
• Experience working in law enforcement or classified intelligence analysis environment is desirable.
• United States Citizenship and an active Secret level clearance; or the ability to obtain a Secret level clearance with the United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) suitability is required.
This position will require the ability to work from either of the following addresses:
1.- 5971 Kingstowne Village Parkway, Alexandria VA 22315
Ronald Reagan Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20229
Herndon, VA 20171
Reston, VA 20191
Requires Bachelor s degree (in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field) or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education, Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
13-15 years w/High School Diploma, 16-18 years w/High School Diploma, 05-07 years w/Bachelors Degree, 00-02 years w/Masters Degree, See Qualifications