Join a collaborative team of Adtech, solving customer issues and accessing an array of resources for your success. Take advantage of tremendous opportunities as you help us chart our path to industry leadership. Join us and watch your career take flight.
Currently, we are seeking a Senior Logistician in Arlington, VA. The selected candidate must currently hold or be able to obtain a CBP Background Investigation Suitability clearance, per contract requirements.
- Assist the Assistant Program Manager Logistics (APML) in planning, development implementation, and management of a comprehensive system support strategy.
- Assist the APML in developing, maintaining and implementing integrated logistics support plans (ILSP) and associated artifacts: Logistics Master Schedule (LMS); Logistics Resource Funding Summary (LRFS), etc.
- Assist the APML in ensuring total life-cycle logistics support across system life-cycle; this support includes logistics activities associated with acquisition; development; production; fielding; sustainment; and disposal
- Assist the APML in applying and tracking reliability, availability, and maintainability (RAM) to assess system performance and readiness
- Assist the APML in managing integrated logistics support risks
- Assist APML in developing and maintaining a logistics support strategy that meets system life-cycle costs objectives
- Asist APML in developing a maintenance concept that identifies how the system will be maintained to meet operational availability objectives
- Assist the APML in ensuring appropriate configuration management is integrated in the support strategy.
Qualifications BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience
Is this job the next step in your career? Are you ready to help keep America’s border safe?
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
· A Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience in Logistics Management
· Experience with Integrated Logistics/Product Support Planning
· Experience as an APML, or experience in support of an APML
· Experience maintenance and supply support planning
It would be great if you also had:
· Experience with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Project; Excel; and PowerPoint
· CBP BI, or DOD Security Clearance
Other qualifications include:
· Strong organizational and time-management skills
· Strong oral and communication skills
· Ability to work as part of a team and independently