Subject Matter Expert (SME) Level II
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At Adtech, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
Currently, Adtech is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Subject Matter Expert (SME) Level II to join our team in the Northern Virginia area to provide unparalleled support to our customer and to begin an exciting and rewarding career within Adtech.
• Provide domain expertise and analytical support as part of an integrated agile team that will be responsible for using, developing, maintaining, enhancing models, tools, and software for but not limited to: Intelligence Analysis, Counter terrorism-Network Analysis, Predictive Modeling, Threat Research Support, Entity Resolution, Visualization, and Query Support.
• Support the identification and analysis of transnational criminal organizations, their future actions, and their methods.
• Evaluate the relevance of the data to support a specific investigation, to analyze, to determine the performance and sensitivity of the analysis, and to project next steps for refinement, or proxies to achieve the needed results.
• Determine appropriate tools and methods for specific projects to identify networks, predict future threats, or isolate and evaluate threat scenarios.
• Work in teams that include intelligence analysts, data and visualization experts, and software developers.
• Contribute to documentation validating reasoning, certainty, and completeness in synthesized information for technical validation as well as for briefings for CBP Officers.
• High School Diploma and five plus years of intelligence analysis OR information technology (IT) experience, or specialized training and/or, equivalent intel/IT/academic experience; such as Associates degree OR above and three years of experience, OR a Master degree.
• Ability to collect, evaluate, analyze and abstract data from specific sources; compiling the data into finished analysis and reports.
• Ability to work with open source data, to include social media; structured and unstructured data profiling; rules engines.
• Data analysis to support modeling and machine learning, which requires a strong statistical and analytical background
• Entity-relation network development and analysis
• Strong background in Machine learning and Predictive Modeling (pattern discovery, cluster analysis, probabilistic models, etc.).
• Experience working in law enforcement or classified intelligence analysis environment.
• United States Citizenship and an active Secret level clearance; or the ability to obtain a Secret level clearance with the United States Customs and Border Protection (CBP) suitability is required.
This position will require the ability to work from either of the following addresses:
5971 Kingstowne Village Parkway, Alexandria VA 22315
Ronald Reagan Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20229
Herndon, VA 20171
Reston, VA 20191
Requires Bachelor s degree or equivalent experience and two to four years of experience in intelligence and analysis for a Customs and Border Protection including comprehensive knowledge of intelligence and or counterintelligence. Ability to obtain security clearance.
High School Diploma or GED Certificate, Equivalent Experience/Education, Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
05-06 years w/High School Diploma, 02-04 years w/Bachelors Degree, 00-02 years w/Masters Degree, See Qualifications