Subject Matter Expert
Adtech will be hiring experienced and skilled Subject Matter Expert to provide Business Intelligence Support Services to assist the U.S. Government Customs Border Patrol (CBP) officers and border enforcement personnel.
The chosen candidate will look to effectively and efficiently help to provide analysis in identifying cargo, individuals, conveyances that may present additional risk to the United States. They will conduct terrorism analysis and global assessments that convey changes in terrorism threats and identify emerging threats, develop and evaluate CBP-wide intelligence-based targeting rules and intelligence driven special operations, and coordinate and enhance analysis and target efforts.
As Subject Matter Expert, the candidate for this position will provide domain expertise and analytical support as part of an integrated agile team that will be responsible for using, developing, maintaining, enhancing models, tools, and software for:
• Intelligence Analysis-Counter terrorism-Network Analysis
• Predictive Modeling
• Threat Research Support
• Entity Resolution
• Query Support
- Support the identification and analysis of transnational criminal organizations, their future actions, and their methods.
- Evaluate the relevance of the data to support a specific investigation, to analyze, to determine the performance and sensitivity of the analysis, and to project next steps for refinement, or proxies to achieve the needed results.
- Determine appropriate tools and methods for specific projects to identify networks, predict future threats, or isolate and evaluate threat scenarios.
- Work in teams that include intel analysts, data and visualization experts, and software developers.
- Contribute to documentation validating reasoning, certainty, and completeness in synthesized information for technical validation as well as for briefings for CBP Officers.
Skills in the end-to-end analytics lifecycle to synthesize actionable information through data collection, preparation, and model building.
Data wrangling, cleansing, and analytics.
The data science process.
Presenting work to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Experience working in law enforcement or classified intelligence analysis environment.
From High School & 5-years of experience to Associates (or above) & 3 years of experience to a Masters & 0 years of experience.
Minimum Clearance Level: An active U.S. Government DOD – Top Secret security clearance required; DHS – CBP preferred.
This position will require the ability to work from either of the following addresses:
5971 Kingstowne Village Parkway, Alexandria VA 22315
Ronald Reagan Building, 1300 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20229
Requires Bachelor s degree in Business, Engineering, Management Sciences, Computer Science, Information Systems, Social Science, Education, Human Resources Development, and Psychology or other related disciplines and ten to twelve years of experience or Master s degree and eight to ten years of related experience or PhD and five to seven years of related experience.
Equivalent Experience/Education, Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Preferred, See Qualifications
Years of Experience
06-08 years w/High School Diploma, 08-10 years w/High School Diploma, 11-13 years w/High School Diploma, See Qualifications